This document refers to personal data, this is defined as information concerning any living person (a natural person who hereafter will be called the Data Subject) that is not already in the public domain.
The Data Protection Act (DPA), Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations (PECR) and The General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) which is EU wide and far more extensive, seek to protect and enhance the rights of data subjects. These rights cover the safeguarding of personal data, protection against the unlawful processing of personal data and the unrestricted movement of personal data within the EU. It should be noted that GDPR does not apply to information already in the public domain such as Companies House data.
Who we are
M2MIntelligence Limited, of registered address Blackthorn House, Skull House Lane, Appley Bridge, Wigan, WN6 9DB.
M2M Intelligence Limited uses the information collected from you to provide quotations, make telephone contact and to email you. In you making initial contact you consent to M2M Intelligence Limited maintaining a business dialogue with you. M2M Intelligence Limited only uses your information for the purpose of maintain a business relationship and in the continuance of service supply and invoicing/accounting purposes.
M2M Intelligence Limited does not and will never share your information with any third party.
Any information M2M Intelligence Limited holds about you and your business encompasses all the details we hold about you and any sales transactions including any third-party information we have obtain about you from public sources and our own suppliers such as credit referencing agencies.
Lawful Basis for processing and holding any personal data
To meet M2M Intelligence Limited contractual obligations to clients.
Performance of a contract
M2M Intelligence Limited only process and hold data for the performance of a contract, including customers where a service is provided and employment contracts with employees.
Through agreeing to this privacy notice you are consenting to M2M Intelligence Limited processing your personal data for the purposes outlined. You can withdraw consent at any time by emailing [email protected] or by calling 01257 255916 or writing to us at the address below.
M2M Intelligence Limited will never pass your Personal Information to third parties. M2M Intelligence Limited do not broker or pass on information gained from you. However, M2M Intelligence Limited may disclose your Personal Information to meet legal obligations, regulations or valid governmental request (for example, police request information for tracking purposes). We may also enforce our Terms and Conditions, including investigating potential violations of its Terms and Conditions to detect, prevent or mitigate fraud or security or technical issues; or to protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of M2M Intelligence Limited, its clients and/or the wider community.
M2M Intelligence Limited will process personal data during the duration of any contract and will continue to store only the personal data needed for six years after the contract has expired to meet any legal obligations. After six years any personal data not needed will be deleted.
Data held, includes but is not limited to;
• email addresses, business addresses, Usernames and passwords
• Records of conversations/emails
• CDR traffic records – date, time, amount of data – related to sim/phone numbers, location
• SMS Messages (only in certain circumstances)
• Location Based Services – stored and recorded
• Revenue information and summaries – Tariffs and historical information on tariffs
• Client customers – info (edited by customer only)
• Web addresses of customers’ servers for delivery of SMS
• API and Usernames and passwords
• SIM totals/monthly charges
• Traffic SMS
• Graphical reporting – Business analytics
• Phone number (MSISDN)
• Security pin
• Last country used
• Last network accessed
• Time and date of last use
• Quantity of traffic
• History of the actions of a SIM (activated/de-activated/suspended)
Your rights as a data subject
At any point whilst M2M Intelligence Limited is in possession of or processing your personal data, all data subjects, have the following rights:
• Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
• Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
• Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
• Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
• Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
• Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
• Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
In the event that M2M Intelligence Limited refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why, which you have the right to legally challenge.
M2M Intelligence Limited, at your request, can confirm what information it holds about you and how it is processed.
You can request the following information:
• Identity and the contact details of the person or organisation (M2M Intelligence Limited) that has determined how and why to process your data.
• Contact details of the data protection officer, where applicable.
• The purpose of the processing as well as the legal basis for processing.
• The categories of personal data collected, stored and processed.
• How long the data will be stored.
• Details of your rights to correct, erase, restrict or object to such processing.
• Information about your right to withdraw consent at any time.
• How to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (ICO).
• Whether the provision of personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, as well as whether you are obliged to provide the personal data and the possible consequences of failing to provide such data.
• The source of personal data if it wasn’t collected directly from you.
To access what Personal data is held, identification will be required.
All requests should be made to the [email protected] or by calling 01257 255916 or by writing to us at the address below.
Our policy is to identify any request for information prior to responding.
In the event that you wish to make a compliant about how your personal data is being processed by M2M Intelligence Limited or its partners, you have the right to complain to M2M Intelligence Limited director. If you do not get a response within 30 days you can complain to the ICO.
M2M Intelligence Limited
Skull House Lane,
Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO)
Telephone 0303 123 1113 or email: https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/email/